Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor column shrinks when i drag an element, then i can’t see it.

Elementor column shrinks when i drag an element, then i can’t see it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

bmixtape
    Participant

So when i drag a new element to column, it shrinks to a very thin line. I can’t see the element, and can’t edit.
    If i change the theme to Twenty Twenty-Two, working fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The Elementor has such functionality as “Navigator”: https://take.ms/eLIWz , so please try to use it for help.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you need further clarification on anything.

Kind Regards

bmixtape
    Participant

Hello

You misunderstood me, so no matter what element I put in it, it will appear as it can be seen in the current picture.
    Now, for example, I have added an image element, in which if I do not attach an image, the image icon itself is usually there. But as you can see, a thin line only appears.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request confirmation regarding the permission to switch to the parent/default theme and disable third-party plugins. Once we have completed our testing, we will enable all settings back to their original state.

Kind Regards

bmixtape
    Participant

Hello!

I already did this, but i found the problem.

In elementor, under the section editing menu, column gap by default causes the problem. When i chage it to no gap or other, it will show good.
    It’s a bit frustrating to always switch it.

Can somehow the default colum gap be good ?

I attached the pictures

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Column gap by default should work well, so in this case, please confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

bmixtape
    Participant

Hello!

Okay test it, and please help me in another problem, in posts the text not visible for something. I activate the “classic editor(by wordpress) for a little time. Is this causing the error?

bmixtape
    Participant

Sorry i found the problem, i close the topik.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you found it.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Elementor column shrinks when i drag an element, then i can’t see it.’ is closed to new replies.