Home Forums WoodMart support forum elementor error

elementor error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

marketing-2451
    Participant

hello

I have a problem with elementor. An error appears like the following on all pages

Template File: No Templates for condition > Woodmart – page.php
    Template File: No Templates for condition > woocommerce/templates/taxonomy-product-cat.php

Also, there is always an error with the page that is chosen for the store in WooCommerce. It cannot be modified through Mentor and it appears incorrectly. I had to add a template to be able to edit the page

I contacted elementor support and allowed them to access the site. They did not find any error in elementor . They disabled all plugins and also the same problem. In the end, they said contact theme support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

As for the shop page, it can’t be modified with Elementor directly. You can do this using our custom layout functionality https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/shop-page-builder/

Thank you in advance.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)