Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor kit work with themes?

Elementor kit work with themes?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bestredlighttherapy
    Participant

I don’t know enough about elementor to understand something, can I use the theme with the elementor kit feature?

The idea is to make templates for the blog archive and single posts, and then to export the entire woodmart+ elementor as a kit so I can apply it to another wordpress site.

Hello,

Yes, Elementor is fully compatible with WoodMart.

Please note: WoodMart works with either the WP Bakery builder or the Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time. In the process of installing the plugin, please install one builder plugin you are going to use. It is not possible to convert an existing site that is built on the WP Bakery Page Builder into Elementor. Page builder plugins are provided in Appearance -> Install plugins.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

bestredlighttherapy
    Participant

thank you. If I want to make a different blog archive layout using elementor, how do I keep the theme look and feel but make my own grid layout. Do I use elementor Templates->Theme Builder? I’m just looking for the tool , and then maybe a youtube tutorial link with step by step for that tool?

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to set different layouts for different post archive pages. You can find the options to configure the Blog page and the single post page in the Theme Settings > Blog and these settings would be applied globally.

There is a workaround to create different layouts for different post categories pages, you can create a page and insert a blog element/widget as described here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/elements-and-widgets/

You can select the design of the grid and select the category or tag to show certain posts on this page.

Then you can add other content as per your needs.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)