Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor Not working after theme activation

Elementor Not working after theme activation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jaydeepnegi
    Participant

Hi ,
    I have purchased this theme yesterday and installed it but when I am editing any pages with elementor

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

jaydeepnegi
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience but we have checked and confirmed this issue on your Site by activating the default WordPress Theme and found out that Elementor editor is not working with the default WordPress Theme too. See this Video in this regard: https://jumpshare.com/v/VcsAUFgnowN2tF65rpm9

So, it seems that there is some issue at your Server End which is causing the conflict for the Elementor editor. As we are also noticing CDN/Cloudflare on your Site too. So, according to Elementor some options of it can also cause the issue.

So, please once contact your Hosting Provider and also check the following Article from Elementor regarding this issue: https://elementor.com/help/cant-edit-with-elementor/

Hope this helps 🙂

Best Regards.

jaydeepnegi
    Participant

Thank you for your response .
    I have checked There is no cloud-flare CDN , we have install the theme purchased from you and installed only the plugins offered by theme .

jaydeepnegi
    Participant

Thank you Issue has been resolved!!!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Elementor Not working after theme activation’ is closed to new replies.