Home Forums WoodMart support forum ERROR – Can not login – helpers.php on line 152

ERROR – Can not login – helpers.php on line 152

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ozMerv
    Participant

Hi, of a suddon , I am receiving an error on the site :-

Notice: Trying to get property ‘template’ of non-object in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/helpers.php on line 152

With DEBUG = TRUE it shows on the front page. Along with the admin.

I Cannot log in to Admin, I get this error.

There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
    Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

500 Internal Error is a generic error and says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Regards

ozMerv
    Participant

Hi,

Please read the ticket again. It is not a 500 Internal Error.

DEBUG is ON…

The displayed error:-

Notice: Trying to get property ‘template’ of non-object in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/helpers.php on line 152

ozMerv
    Participant

The error occurs in file:-

themes/woodmart/inc/HELPERS.PHP ON LINE 152

I CANNOT LOGIN INTO ADMIN!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to rename our theme’s folder to woodmart1 for example and that will deactivate it completely. If the error caused by our theme, that will be fixed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)