Home Forums WoodMart support forum shop page showing errors

shop page showing errors

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

please check this image. in the “shop” page, the products dont have only the price, but they also have some other text. i want to only have the “previous price” and the sale price. how to fix please

check image for reference pls

also, if you need more info on the case, on the the customer agent support told me to install a code on the website for something else, i then deleted the code, and now i am stuck with this problem.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/how-to-remove-coupon-code-from-cart/page/2/#post-563459

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

the agent marked the topic as closed, but i still have the problem. and the problem is related to the code he advised to install. i need to solve this please.

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

Hello,
    No problem at all I just got scared that i would not be able to solve the issue. I’m sorry to strees you out but as you know

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

it seems sorted. what have you done please?
    please provide a complete description as we need to know in case future problem arise 🙂

Hello,

It was a cache problem. I have cleared the cache and it works.

Best Regards.

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

ok thanks

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘shop page showing errors’ is closed to new replies.