Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error Post Type jetEngine with WoodMart Theme

Error Post Type jetEngine with WoodMart Theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tmwecommerce
    Participant

Hello.
    I have a problem when Post Types created with jetEngine appear. They are not showing up in the sidebar tools. How do I fix this to show up?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by tmwecommerce.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

tmwecommerce
    Participant

Yes, it works with Twenty Twenty theme. The problem is with the WoodMart theme, and I saw that more people had the same problem but it still hasn’t been solved in the new updates of the WoodMart theme.

Topics with the same problem:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/jetengine-and-woodmart-error-listing/
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/custom-fields-not-showing-custom-product-design-bugs/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

tmwecommerce
    Participant

I’m trying to create Post Type to create taxonomies and make custom filters, for that I’m using the JetEngine plugin. But when I create a Post Type, it doesn’t appear in the sidebar tools, I can’t access it.

However, when I change the theme to Twenty Twenty, this works normally, I create the Post Type and they appear in the sidebar.

Gives the problem when I have the Woodmart theme active.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your admin and FTP access so we can check this and help you.

Kind Regards

tmwecommerce
    Participant

FTP access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We need your admin access as well.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)