Home Forums WoodMart support forum ERROR + SLOW

ERROR + SLOW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

viqapparel
    Participant

Hi there, I have installed your theme into our website on last week. The features are good but after we activated the theme, our WordPress Backend became very slow and appeared error. After we checked the Cpanel, our server usage getting extremely high and caused the server down. Please check screenshot below. We never experienced this before with the previous theme. I like all the features of your theme, but this is very frustrating. Its not only affected the browsing experience of visitor, it is very difficult for our web designer to work at backend.
    Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and provide admin access to the site.

Best Regards

viqapparel
    Participant

Besides, the ‘custom field’ column is not appeared in my menu setting as shown in the documentation so I’m failed to create a maga menu.

Please check for me as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you for access. Please disable all the plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

viqapparel
    Participant

Can u help me to do so ? because im not sure which plugin is not related to the theme.

By the way, does it got any affect after deactivating the plugins and activate it back ?

Hello,

Here is the list of plugins which relate to the theme and do not conflict or cause any problems https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/installation-process/

Check the list and deactivate those which are not in the list. Usually, nothing happens but sometimes plugin configuration can be reset. So save everything and deactivate not related plugins.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)