Home Forums Basel support forum Even Column Width To Show all Products On One Row

Even Column Width To Show all Products On One Row

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ochow7
    Participant

Hello,

When we uploaded your theme and viewed it for the first time, all the images were not evenly spaced out on the row. We’ve been playing around with the settings and we can’t get 3 images to sit on one row properly.

(1) How can we fix this?

(2) Side Question – For the logo (header & footer), is it possible to write out text e.g. Site Title vs. uploading a logo? Just curious.

I appreciate your help.

ochow7
    Participant

I hope you don’t mind, but I want to circle back in regards to two more issues that we ran across when building out the pages. We searched the support forums, and couldn’t find an answer.

Problem #3 – the product images on all pages are showing up twice and stacked on top of each other. This happens in the ‘related products’ section as well. How can we fix this?

Problem #4 – on the single product page, the whole page is indented completely to the left. Your demo product page is centered neatly directly in the middle. We would like to have the same clean look.

I appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can set the image size in the Product Grid/Tab element http://prntscr.com/l7txbb

More details here: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/product-grid-carousel-element/

Product page design: navigate to the Theme settings > Product page > and set the product page design “Alternative” http://prntscr.com/l7u9fu

Problem 3. Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and provide admin access for checking also, provide product URL with the problem.

Best Regards

ochow7
    Participant

Just to recap, I deactivated all the plugins and re-activated yours only and it fixed all the problems. Thank you for your help.

I have 3 more quick question. The first two deal with product categories that are featured on the home page.

1. How can you make the category text box wider so that all the words are on one line?

2. When you hover over the category, they do a slight ‘zoom’ effect. How can I remove this?

3. On the product page, right above the ‘add to cart’ button – is a text area where you can add custom text globally. Is there a way to add text to this area for each individual product?

Thanks!

Hello,

As I understand you mean Product Category element. You can change the design of the item and zoom would disappear.

Please provide your site URL and page URL with categories I will give a custom CSS to make the title in one line if there is space enough.

The short description is the place where you can insert individual information on the product.

Best Regards

ochow7
    Participant

Please close this ticket

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Even Column Width To Show all Products On One Row’ is closed to new replies.