Home Forums WoodMart support forum Even product grid for desktop to AT, doesn’t do anything.

Even product grid for desktop to AT, doesn’t do anything.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

support-1174
    Participant

Hello,

I have products with variations and without, and they don’t look right on the category/archive pages.
    See my attachment and the link.

I have set the Even product grid for desktop to AT, but this doesn’t do anything.
    Theme settings – Product styles – Layout.

Yes, I have the latest version of your theme.
    All other plugins are up-to-date and deactivated.
    Only Woocommerce, Woodmart Core and Variation Swatches for WooCommerce are activated.
    There is no cache plugin.
    The Variation Swatches for WooCommerce plugin will provide the little variation options on the category/archive pages.

How do I get these kinds of products on 1 neatly line?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to disable the “Masonry grid” option in Theme Settings -> Product archive -> Products grid https://gyazo.com/7903080343e056ffce9dc97345adc6b1

Kind Regards

support-1174
    Participant

Oke we are almost there…
    As you can see now at the same link, some products do not have any variation and are simple products.
    The title of those simple products are directly below the product image. Then there is a white space and then the price.
    The title of the variable products and their variations are below the variation swatches.
    How do we move the title of those simple products directly above the price?

See my attachment, what I mean.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to do this

body .products[class*="wd-stretch-cont"] :is(.price,.wrap-price,.product-rating-price) {
    	margin-top: unset;
    }

body .products[class*="wd-stretch-cont"] .wd-entities-title {
    	margin-top: auto;
    }

support-1174
    Participant

I get this error:

Do not panic
    The code snippet you’re trying to save causes a fatal error on line number 1:

syntax error, unexpected token “class”, expecting “]”
    The previous version of the snippet is unchanged, and the rest of the site should function normally as before.

Use the back button in the browser to return to the previous page and try to correct the code error. If you prefer, you can close this page and discard the changes you just made. No changes will be made to this site.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a screenshot of the error and where exactly you place this code?

Kind Regards

support-1174
    Participant

Never mind. It did work!
    Solved !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Even product grid for desktop to AT, doesn’t do anything.’ is closed to new replies.