Home Forums WoodMart support forum extra menu list item link

extra menu list item link

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dti06
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve created several product categories and I’d like have items in my mega menu linking to those categories. But when I try to setup the URL in the VC extra menu list item link popup, product categories are not showing… only pages, posts, html blocks and single product
    Can you help?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Here is our demo https://woodmart.xtemos.com/ I’d like have items in my mega menu linking to those categories. – Please show on the screenshot where you want to show the categories

You need to create HTML block with the categories and then add in this way: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#mega_menu

Best Regards

dti06
    Participant

Thank you for your quick reply.
    As you can see (screenshot-1) I have an html block with your specific menu item.
    This menu is going to be my shop menu with poduct categories and sub-categories.
    but when I’m editing a menu item to set the URL of a product category, I can’t find it in the list (screnshot-2).
    Is my explaination good enough?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, and switch to the parent them if you are running the child one and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

dti06
    Participant

login info sent as private
    I have done what you were expecting (plugins off and parent theme activated).

dti06
    Participant

I don’t know if you did something but now it is working fine on Chrome.
    I have cleared the cache and reseted as it was initialy.
    I guess you can close this post.

That is fine. Seems cleaning the cache has done the job. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘extra menu list item link’ is closed to new replies.