Home Forums WoodMart support forum FACEBOOK information

FACEBOOK information

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

moh962018
    Participant

Hello

if i link my website to Facebook API then i will get some information like name , photo , email

how ever the name didn’t register correctly in the account information after some one register with face book why ?

Hello,

Your issue is not clear enough.

If you want to configure the Facebook login, please follow this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/configure-facebook-login/

If you want to integrate Instagram, please follow this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/setup-instagram-api/

Best Regards

moh962018
    Participant

You are really so bad guys!!
    Why you dont read the full question
    Iam not asking about how to integrate facebook

Iam asking that when i intigrate facebook . The api gives me name’ picture ,
    How ever these data are not appeared in the account informotions! For example the name still empty even after register using facebook

Hello,

Facebook login does not create the full account by its nature, it allows just to log in with the existing Facebook account.

Please clarify the issue if the user can log in with the Facebook.

Best Regards

moh962018
    Participant

By default the basic facebook api gives you the name , email, user name
    How ever name is not inserted in the name field of the registeres user
    Only the username and email inserted correctly how ever name are not inserted

Hello,

For now, this is the way Facebook works with our theme. I will submit your request to our dev team for consideration.

I cannot guarantee we would be able to offer the solution quickly, but we will do our best.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)