Home Forums Basel support forum Facebook login failed

Facebook login failed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Roselaanc
    Participant

I set it up according to your help documentation. Still prompted: Facebook doesn’t provide your email. Try to register manually.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Roselaanc
    Participant

My other website can be logged in like this. Now this site jumps differently. I still reinstalled WordPress and the theme. The problem is this.

URL banned: The jump failed because the jump URI was not added to the OAuth client authorization settings whitelist. Make sure that the OAuth authorization login for the client and web pages is turned on and add all application domains as valid OAuth jump URIs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Roselaanc
    Participant

I sent you the information of my 2 websites. Please help me see what went wrong.

Roselaanc
    Participant

I just forgot to put the test user up.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The error says that you didn’t put your account URL to the redirect URL in your Facebook Login settings in your Application. Be sure to have the URL in the following format YOUR_ACCOUNT_URL/facebook/int_callback.

Regards

Roselaanc
    Participant

I have made the above 2 websites according to the format you provided. Not right

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to replace YOUR_ACCOUNT_URL with your real account page URL. For example on our demo website it is https://woodmart.xtemos.com/my-account/facebook/int_callback

Roselaanc
    Participant

I am currently using it as you said. I have the same screenshot above. Still no problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Currently, we see this error https://gyazo.com/75b5a96aff3deb4e505459b4675d692d
    It says that your app is still in development mode and you need to switch to live to be able to use it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)