Home Forums WoodMart support forum failed to open stream: HTTP request failed!

failed to open stream: HTTP request failed!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

fivemanagement
    Participant

HEllo!

Hope you are fine! This time I am getting this error “failed to open stream: HTTP request failed!” as you see on the homepage and in the print-screen attached, please help! There are many places where I find this. And if I still wrtie to you… can you look in the admin for “Action Scheduler: 65803 past-due actions found; something may be wrong.” – what is that about, have any clue?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please share the correct site authentication username and password. Your given logins are not working.

Best Regards.

fivemanagement
    Participant

these are correct

Hello,

1- Regarding your first concern, actually your Server is blocking the SVG File Request which is why when you are using the SVG Image of Phone under Info Box, it is throwing that Error. Kindly, contact your Hosting Provider in this regard, they will guide you through.

2- Regarding Action Scheduler concern, it seems that Actions that are scheduled on your Site have some Errors related to WP Cron. You can read about it here on the given Doc. Link: https://actionscheduler.org/faq/#my-site-has-past-due-actions-what-can-i-do

These are mostly related to WooCommerce Action Schedules, so we recommend you to ask the Hosting Provider in this regard because this is not specifically related to Theme. It is a WP and WooCommerce end concern. The Server Providers will better guide you through.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)