Home Forums WoodMart support forum Failing to update Woodmart 7.0.4 to 7.1.4 (PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10))

Failing to update Woodmart 7.0.4 to 7.1.4 (PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10))

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jason-8621
    Participant

Hi support,

I am having issues performing the theme update from version 7.0.4 to 7.1.4 with the error:

An error occurred while updating woodmart: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

I see from searching that I am not the only one, but the recommended steps to fix it are not working for me. (Summary: Deactivate theme, check updates again, re-activate theme, check updates again, attempt to update theme.)

One interesting observation is that when I deactivate the theme, it is not actually deactivating it. The button changes, but if I reload the Theme License page, it is actually still activated. Or maybe it is automatically re-activating itself, but that is just a guess.

Any suggestions on what I can try from this point? Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Try to do the following to update the theme:

1. Go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme License and deactivate the theme.

2. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

3. Activate the theme with your purchase code again.

4. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

5. Try to update the theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates.

Best Regards

jason-8621
    Participant

Hi,

That’s what I stated that I did originally per other support replies here in the support forum.

What other steps to try, please?

Thanks.

jason-8621
    Participant

Hi,

You may close this ticket. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the Woodmart theme and plugin, and was able to update to the latest version via that method.

Regards

Hello,

We have checked and see your theme seems to be broken. It is necessary to reload the theme. Please let us know if you do it by yourself or need our help. In any case, make a full backup of your site.

If you want us to reload, please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)