Home Forums WoodMart support forum FATAL ERROR ON WORDPRESS AFTER INSTALLING WOODMART THEME

FATAL ERROR ON WORDPRESS AFTER INSTALLING WOODMART THEME

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

crstash
    Participant

Hi team,
    It has brought to my notice that there are multiple fatal errors from host on wordpress site after I installed woodmart theme and also the theme pages are not woking properly. Icons are not visible after saving setting under themes – setting.

Pls guide me further to bring the site to normal.
    Pls see the error details below

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

crstash
    Participant

Hello team,
    again there are some other errors on the themes. pls check below details

Error details >
    Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with your theme, Woodmart.

First, visit your website (https://autosheek.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://autosheek.com/wp-admin/widgets.php?legacy-widget-preview%5BidBase%5D=woodmart-recent-posts&legacy-widget-preview%5Binstance%5D%5Bencoded%5D=YTo0OntzOjU6InRpdGxlIjtzOjEyOiJSZWNlbnQgUG9zdHMiO3M6NToibGltaXQiO2k6MztzOjEyOiJ0aHVtYl9oZWlnaHQiO2k6NjA7czoxMToidGh1bWJfd2lkdGgiO2k6NzU7fQ%3D%3D&legacy-widget-preview%5Binstance%5D%5Bhash%5D=cfc11a8637de74bdba389b7c10ac02fb&legacy-widget-preview%5Binstance%5D%5Btitle%5D=Recent%20Posts&legacy-widget-preview%5Binstance%5D%5Bis_widget_customizer_js_value%5D=true) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can’t access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special “recovery mode”. This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

https://autosheek.com/wp-login.php?action=enter_recovery_mode&rm_token=0v0tYXwizugu2QfXzkTPwL&rm_key=8sDaTBd05BSwo3YWItTG25

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don’t worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 5.8.1
    Current theme: Woodmart Child (version 1.0.0)
    Current plugin: (version )
    PHP version 7.4.24

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 1176 of the file /home/customer/www/autosheek.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart_contents_count() on null in /home/customer/www/autosheek.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php:1176
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/customer/www/autosheek.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/sticky-toolbar.php(265): woodmart_cart_count()
    #1 /home/customer/www/autosheek.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/sticky-toolbar.php(150): woodmart_sticky_toolbar_cart_template()
    #2 /home/customer/www/autosheek.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): woodmart_sticky_toolbar_template(”)
    #3 /home/customer/www/autosheek.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #4 /home/customer/www/autosheek.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #5 /home/customer/www/autosheek.com/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(3031): do_action(‘wp_footer’)
    #6 /home/customer/www/autosheek.com/public_html/wp-includes/blocks/

crstash
    Participant

Dear Team
    Expecting resolution asap.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Please, try to add this code to the functions.php file in your child theme

function woodmart_cart_count() {
    	if ( ! is_object( WC() ) || ! property_exists( WC(), 'cart' ) || ! method_exists( WC()->cart, 'get_cart_contents_count' ) ) {
    		return;
    	}

$count = WC()->cart->get_cart_contents_count();
    	?>
    		<span class="wd-cart-number<?php echo woodmart_get_old_classes( ' woodmart-cart-number' ); ?>"><?php echo esc_html( $count ); ?> <span><?php echo esc_html( _n( 'item', 'items', $count, 'woodmart' ) ); ?></span></span>
    	<?php
    }

Best Regards.

crstash
    Participant

where do i add it ? to the bottom or top?

Hello,

You can find the child theme in the theme folder that you download from the ThemeForest, install activate the child theme as you usually do with any other theme, then go to Appearance > Editor, chose the theme, find file functions.php and insert the code or provide the site credentials we will help with this.
    You can insert site admin access into the Private area below the text area.

Best Regards

crstash
    Participant

Hello!
    I did install the code on function.php file of the child theme. lets see if the error is gone.
    Pls refer the attach function file (After installing the code)
    Thanks. I have given the site credential on above reply already. you may go thru.

Hello,

I see you have installed the child theme, I do not have the right to check how you have inserted the code, so just check the site from time to time within a few days and contact us if you see any errors. I am sure there would be none.

Best Regards

Hello,

I do not close this topic to get sure everything has been settled in this issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

crstash
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    I have one issue with Header Banner – The banner is not working even when enabled it from theme setting. Pls help me set it up.

Hello,

I have moved this issue into a separate topic here: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/moved-reply-to-fatal-error-on-wordpress-after-installing-woodmart-theme/

Please check and let’s discuss the header matter there.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)