Home Forums WoodMart support forum Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WPML_Elementor_Module_With_Items’

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WPML_Elementor_Module_With_Items’

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

d_ch
    Participant

Hi,

While updating WPML to the latest version, I get the following error while trying to have access on my site:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WPML_Elementor_Module_With_Items’ not found in /home/www/dch/website.gr/www/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/wpml/class-wpml-elementor-wd-testimonials.php:11 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/dch/website.gr/www/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Theme.php(185): require_once() #1 /home/www/dch/website.gr/www/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Theme.php(24): WOODMART_Theme->general_files_include() #2 /home/www/dch/website.gr/www/wp-content/themes/woodmart/functions.php(77): WOODMART_Theme->__construct() #3 /home/www/dch/website.gr/www/wp-settings.php(566): include(‘/home/www/dch/v…’) #4 /home/www/dch/website.gr/www/wp-config.php(86): require_once(‘/home/www/dch/v…’) #5 /home/www/dch/website.gr/www/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/www/dch/v…’) #6 /home/www/dch/website.gr/www/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/www/dch/v…’) #7 /home/www/dch/website.gr/www/wp-admin/plugins.php(10): require_once(‘/home/www/dch/v…’) in /home/www/dch/website.gr/www/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/wpml/class-wpml-elementor-wd-testimonials.php on line 11

Are you maybe aware of this issue?

Thank you in advance!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

d_ch
    Participant

Hello Artem,

I updated both theme and plugins to the latest versions and the error doesn’t appear now.

However I still have a few issues:

1. Even if I set normally the product categories on product page, I see them wrong appeared (on some products they appear doubled or troubled e.t.c) on both back end and front end. Please check my screenshots 1.1 and 1.2.

2. Even if I create products as variable, after saving them they are transformed to simple products and this has as a result not to see the variations on the product page. Please check my screenshots 2.1 and 2.2.

Waiting for your further solution/recommendations on the above issues.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, you have already created a topic for this so it is not necessary to duplicate them here.

Kind Regards

d_ch
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WPML_Elementor_Module_With_Items’’ is closed to new replies.