Home Forums WoodMart support forum fatal errors on random pages

fatal errors on random pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

louie
    Participant

I have fatal errors popping up on various pages. host stated it looks like theme issue and to contact for support.

error im experiencing (this one is on the about us page): https://ibb.co/YBzBnqb

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards

louie
    Participant

I switched it to the TwentyTwenty theme and the pages work. I then switch back to woodmart and it throws fatal errors.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme temporarily. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

louie
    Participant

thank you kindly. I just got everything ready for you folks ^_^

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

add_action('init', function() {
    	remove_action( 'elementor/element/section/section_advanced/before_section_end', 'woodmart_override_section_margin_control', 10, 2 );
    });

louie
    Participant

Wonderful! Thank you so much, this worked!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘fatal errors on random pages’ is closed to new replies.