Home Forums WoodMart support forum Featured Image Size on Single Blog Post

Featured Image Size on Single Blog Post

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

solarca
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way I can set the maximum width for the featured image on the single blog posts? At the moment it is using the full page width but I only want it to be quite small. It looks fine on my mobile but desktop is far too large.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

solarca
    Participant

Also while I think of it, is there any way to change the title on the blog pages? To not say blog and move the post title, category and author to the title and keep the breadcrumbs. Please see attached screenshot.

Thanks again.

solarca
    Participant

Screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) I have visited the URL you attached. To set the max-width of the image on the single post page you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.post-single-page .entry-header img {
    max-width: 50%;
    }

You can adjust the value accordingly.

2) You cannot move the blog title to replace the blog page title. Therefore you can disable the page title for the blog page from the Edit page.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/HNZh75p

Best Regards.

solarca
    Participant

Ok thanks Aizaz.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Featured Image Size on Single Blog Post’ is closed to new replies.