Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 23 posts - 931 through 953 (of 953 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Improve the background-overlay of Menus on the Header Builder.

See thread here : https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/issue-of-layers-across-multiple-header-levels-of-background-overlay/

suportecentralmidia
    Participant

Olá, tudo bem?

Estou passando por um problema com o tema WoodMart, ao adicionar o tema no meu site o tema não funciona a mudança de variantes no celular ele funciona perfeitamente no computador mas no celular não funciona.

Eu adquiri o tema recentemente e preciso muito que o suporte de uma olhada o que pode ser. Aguardo o retorno.

mohdadnan7704
    Participant

1. I can’t see Instagram and FB messenger icon in social share icons, please add them.
    2. There is no option to change Popup display settings.
    3. Can’t change Update button color when its disable.
    4. There should be more options for cart page customization.

Bagget.net
    Participant

Hello,

While logging in that account part opening from side of website, It would be nice if this feature continued by including things about the account after logging in. i mean side opening account items. Like Amazon.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Header Builder > WPML Languages >

add “background-overlay” setting for dropdowns

leon
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to add a function to manually sort the categories in the shown Product Archive header.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In Product Archive, please provide us a setting to disable the “products sorting”

In some cases, we don’t need to display the sorting by price, by name, by popuilarity… we may not need that

Attachments:

axxo
    Participant

Feature requests:

Better Mobile Navigation (click 1st level, „slide“ horizontally to 2nd level, etc). Much easier to navigate this way than expanding sub-menu items vertically.

Many thanks
    -a

jackennils
    Participant

I agree with axxo. A better mobile navigation would be great, especially if you have submenus.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

+1 for the suggestion #476444

xtemos-0973
    Participant
    • Additional variation swatch design like Apple, so image or color with name below inside the swatch
    • Option to disable add to cart button on category pages and all product elements (slider, grid).
    • Option for slide in submenus in mobile navigation instead of dropdown
    • When using the slide-in add to cart sidebar, there should be a better response that a product has added to the cart (like for example Ikea). Show the added product at the top with a text for example. At the moment it is often not clear that the product was added to the cart, especially when there are already products in the cart and the added product is not visible without scrolling.
    • Checkout: When there are missing required fields after clicking the place order button, there is this ugly field at the top with the missing fields. It would look way nicer if you disable this and just add a visible tooltip above all red marked fields.
    • Attribute labels: There should be more options for placing and styling, at best per attribute value. And different settings for product and category. It would also be nice if you could use the labels with the product layout builder like the brand element.
    • Product filter and variations: If you select a variation attribute in the filter (for example color), the picture of the filtered product should show the associated picture. And after you click on this product the variation attribute of this filter should be preselected.
    • Add a functionality to add product data sheets and other files to products.
    • Option for quantity select as a dropdown
    • Add a few B2B features like bulk prices and request a quote

mrx77
    Participant

Through Hotjar and Clarity Analysis
    There is a problem with the theme that does not help the customer to browse smoothly for the product
    Please watch the video

https://youtu.be/x3ijd6CbkqA

I think all WoodMart theme stores have the same problem

The client needs to see the following image regardless of the direction of moving the image
    The idea is the user experience and smooth browsing

xcarboney
    Participant

hi, iv change theme to dark mode but all links in dark gray and very hard to see and i didn’t know where to change the links colors, please help

Attachments:

finn
    Participant

I would love to set a separate layout for desktop and for mobile devices on the “product tabs” section within a custom single product template. At the moment I need to choose TABS or ACCORDION layout for both desktop and mobile devices. I would like to have TABS for desktop and ACCORDION for mobile.

Attachments:

chefnelone
    Participant

Hello,

I would be great to have in the settings an area to change ‘background’ and ‘background hover’ for the Main Menu items and its child items (Dropdown).
    Also the setting to set the Main menu Dropdown width.

optykapro
    Participant

BLOG Layout.
    I have used your great feature of the theme to create custom layouts for different sections of the shop. Please add one more for the Blog Section of the theme.
    Thank you!

Attachments:

design-7390
    Participant

hello guys.,

please put on the list future update :
    Feature of compability stock progress bar with product variation.,

chefnelone
    Participant

Hello,

This feature request forum is fine. But here, we can not vote for every feature request and then this is not useful for us.
    Consider using a Tools for Tracking Feature Requests there are many alternatives (free and paid): https://www.feedbear.com/blog/feature-request-software

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by chefnelone.

chefnelone
    Participant

Hello,

Add this plugin to this support site to activate a real “Feature Request System”: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-feature-requests/

ahmed.skatessports
    Participant

Change Card and Checkout Style Like Shopify

Woodmart theme has very good features and functionality to make the store look good and to work properly, But all of the Woodmart templates have only the OLD DEFAULT woocommerce cart/checkout layout and the only customization we can do is, use a page builder to change its colors or typography.

I want my checkout/cart page to look stunning like Shopify or other E-Commerce platforms. They are more clean and user-friendly.

There are some plugins that offer this but they slow down the site.
    I wanted to know if we can do it using only Woodmart theme.?

Thanks

haider.elgatan
    Participant

3 level or 4 level category Filter . Where you make a selections and get redirected to the category based on selection

I have also attached a screen shot for reference

Attachments:

zelasljunnn
    Participant

Hello, my theme works in preview mode with slide and header, but it doesn’t work on the web, what can I do?

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by zelasljunnn.
    Attachments:

Kate M.
    Keymaster

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 23 posts - 931 through 953 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.