May 31, 2023 at 9:08 pm #471589
Improve the background-overlay of Menus on the Header Builder.June 2, 2023 at 3:23 pm #472157
Olá, tudo bem?
Estou passando por um problema com o tema WoodMart, ao adicionar o tema no meu site o tema não funciona a mudança de variantes no celular ele funciona perfeitamente no computador mas no celular não funciona.
Eu adquiri o tema recentemente e preciso muito que o suporte de uma olhada o que pode ser. Aguardo o retorno.June 2, 2023 at 5:50 pm #472212
1. I can’t see Instagram and FB messenger icon in social share icons, please add them.
2. There is no option to change Popup display settings.
3. Can’t change Update button color when its disable.
4. There should be more options for cart page customization.June 3, 2023 at 6:00 pm #472397
While logging in that account part opening from side of website, It would be nice if this feature continued by including things about the account after logging in. i mean side opening account items. Like Amazon.comJune 5, 2023 at 12:27 pm #472655
Header Builder > WPML Languages >
add “background-overlay” setting for dropdownsJune 5, 2023 at 8:43 pm #472788
I was wondering if it is possible to add a function to manually sort the categories in the shown Product Archive header.June 14, 2023 at 12:48 pm #474857
In Product Archive, please provide us a setting to disable the “products sorting”
In some cases, we don’t need to display the sorting by price, by name, by popuilarity… we may not need thatJune 21, 2023 at 8:57 pm #476444
Better Mobile Navigation (click 1st level, „slide“ horizontally to 2nd level, etc). Much easier to navigate this way than expanding sub-menu items vertically.
-aJune 21, 2023 at 9:13 pm #476446
I agree with axxo. A better mobile navigation would be great, especially if you have submenus.June 22, 2023 at 11:01 am #476537
+1 for the suggestion #476444June 22, 2023 at 12:19 pm #476576
June 24, 2023 at 12:11 pm #477002
- Additional variation swatch design like Apple, so image or color with name below inside the swatch
- Option to disable add to cart button on category pages and all product elements (slider, grid).
- Option for slide in submenus in mobile navigation instead of dropdown
- When using the slide-in add to cart sidebar, there should be a better response that a product has added to the cart (like for example Ikea). Show the added product at the top with a text for example. At the moment it is often not clear that the product was added to the cart, especially when there are already products in the cart and the added product is not visible without scrolling.
- Checkout: When there are missing required fields after clicking the place order button, there is this ugly field at the top with the missing fields. It would look way nicer if you disable this and just add a visible tooltip above all red marked fields.
- Attribute labels: There should be more options for placing and styling, at best per attribute value. And different settings for product and category. It would also be nice if you could use the labels with the product layout builder like the brand element.
- Product filter and variations: If you select a variation attribute in the filter (for example color), the picture of the filtered product should show the associated picture. And after you click on this product the variation attribute of this filter should be preselected.
- Add a functionality to add product data sheets and other files to products.
- Option for quantity select as a dropdown
- Add a few B2B features like bulk prices and request a quote
Through Hotjar and Clarity Analysis
There is a problem with the theme that does not help the customer to browse smoothly for the product
Please watch the video
I think all WoodMart theme stores have the same problem
The client needs to see the following image regardless of the direction of moving the image
The idea is the user experience and smooth browsingJune 29, 2023 at 11:01 am #478153
hi, iv change theme to dark mode but all links in dark gray and very hard to see and i didn’t know where to change the links colors, please helpJuly 3, 2023 at 11:33 pm #478959
I would love to set a separate layout for desktop and for mobile devices on the “product tabs” section within a custom single product template. At the moment I need to choose TABS or ACCORDION layout for both desktop and mobile devices. I would like to have TABS for desktop and ACCORDION for mobile.July 7, 2023 at 12:32 pm #479877
I would be great to have in the settings an area to change ‘background’ and ‘background hover’ for the Main Menu items and its child items (Dropdown).
Also the setting to set the Main menu Dropdown width.July 10, 2023 at 12:30 pm #480389
I have used your great feature of the theme to create custom layouts for different sections of the shop. Please add one more for the Blog Section of the theme.
Thank you!July 17, 2023 at 2:37 pm #482060
please put on the list future update :
Feature of compability stock progress bar with product variation.,July 20, 2023 at 8:50 pm #483059
This feature request forum is fine. But here, we can not vote for every feature request and then this is not useful for us.
Consider using a Tools for Tracking Feature Requests there are many alternatives (free and paid): https://www.feedbear.com/blog/feature-request-software
July 21, 2023 at 2:10 pm #483251
- This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by chefnelone.
Add this plugin to this support site to activate a real “Feature Request System”: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-feature-requests/July 28, 2023 at 3:42 pm #484897
Change Card and Checkout Style Like Shopify
Woodmart theme has very good features and functionality to make the store look good and to work properly, But all of the Woodmart templates have only the OLD DEFAULT woocommerce cart/checkout layout and the only customization we can do is, use a page builder to change its colors or typography.
I want my checkout/cart page to look stunning like Shopify or other E-Commerce platforms. They are more clean and user-friendly.
There are some plugins that offer this but they slow down the site.
I wanted to know if we can do it using only Woodmart theme.?
ThanksAugust 5, 2023 at 8:58 am #486695
3 level or 4 level category Filter . Where you make a selections and get redirected to the category based on selection
I have also attached a screen shot for referenceAugust 10, 2023 at 5:04 am #487804
zelasljunnnParticipantAugust 11, 2023 at 12:53 pm #488178
The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register