Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter by brand with logo

Filter by brand with logo

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Mandinga
    Participant

Hello! three questions:

1. How can I make filtering by brand show the logos of the brands instead of the list? I have already created my own logos and the widget. See screenshot 1.

2. How can I change the font of the headlines, would I like to have the same as the demo? See screenshot 1.

3. Social networks are not displayed under Category, when I am in a product, how can I make them visible?
    See screenshot 2.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

1) You need to use the Woodmart Woocommerce layered nav widget in the shop page widget area to display the brand attribute logos as well.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/zZ0DhGs

2) Please provide the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

3) You can enable the share button on the product page from Theme Settings >> Product Page >> Share Buttons.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/S7Ssfv2

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Mandinga
    Participant

1. Thank you, there is no extra large size?
    I have chosen large, and the logos still look very small.

2. Do you only need the url or the access data?
    The web is under development in maintenance mode.

3. I have already tried that, but when I try to activate it, the changes are not saved.

Mandinga
    Participant

4. Another question: why in the wordpres panel the Privacy policy and Terms and Conditions page is the same? Attachment screenshot.

Attachments:

Mandinga
    Participant

Another subject:

5. How can I make the size variations fit exactly the same as in the demo.
    And how to eliminate the variations that appear on the product photo.
    Attached screen shot.

Attachments:

Hello,

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav .swatches-normal.swatches-brands .filter-swatch>span {
    	width: 70px;
    	height: 43px;
    }

You can set the height and width according to your needs.

2& 3) Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

4) It seems that the same page is set to the terms and conditions page as well.

5) You can read our detailed documentation in the following link to display variations as swatches:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Mandinga
    Participant

1. Thank You!

2 & 3. In the Private Content

4. Ok, but how can I make them have independent settings then?

5. Ok, thank you.

Mandinga
    Participant

5.1. I cannot find in the video how to remove the circles with the sizes that appear above the product image. Image 5.1.

5.2. Why do the sizes fit on the bottom line and not on the same line as the demo? Image 5.2.

Attachments:

Hello,

2) You can use the typography settings under Theme Settings >> Typography to change the fonts.

You can read our detailed documentation about advanced typography at the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

3) The login details you provided are not working. Please provide me with the correct login details.

4) You need to create a new page and set as terms and conditions.

6) To remove the attribute labels from the product images you need to disable the option “Show attribute label on products” by editing the attribute.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/k9sYR83

7) Provide with the URL of the product to check the issue and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Mandinga
    Participant

You can now enter with the same data, I had a subscriber profile but I have already changed it.

Mandinga
    Participant

7)

This is the url, but it happens in all the products that I am adding the variations …

https://www.isokisi.com/producto/calcetines-white-dragonfly-by-yantrart/

Mandinga
    Participant

8. Is there an option to show delivery times according to the customer’s region?

Hello,

1) For the social icons not displaying please deactivate all the third party plugins and then check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

7) For the variations not displayed inline try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.variations_form.wd-swatches-name td {
    	display: inline;
    }

8) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings for that because the shipping is woocommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Mandinga
    Participant

1) It is the WPML plugin, if I deactivate it they appear, I have to talk to them right?

7) Why don’t they look like the demo without applying any code? Doesn’t having a lot of custom CSS slow down the web?

8) Ok, no problem, I’ll do it with a plugin … do you recommend one?

New question:

9) How can I change the color of the Add to Cart button?
    Now I have assigned primary and secondary colors, but I would like the cart to have another color.

Thanks a lot

Regards.

Hello,

1) Please deactivate all the other third party plugins except WPML and then tell us then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

2) Such minor issues could appear with the layout when the swatches are more and the CSS that I provided to solve the issue is not too much that will slow the website.

3) Sorry but we could not suggest to you with any plugin. Because we haven’t tested any plugin with our theme yet.

4) To change the background of only the add to cart button please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-bottom-actions .woodmart-add-btn>a {
    background-color: red;
    }

Best Regards.

Mandinga
    Participant

4. The code has no effect …

Mandinga
    Participant

1) I have disabled all the plugins except WPML and the problem persists … On the other hand, if I disable WPML everything is solved. It must be something from the translation of the word Share …

Hello,

1) Please replace the previous CSS with the following in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.btns-shop-light .single_add_to_cart_button {
    	background: red;
    }

Then clear cache and check back.

2) I have logged into your website and it seems that you haven’t translated the shared string. Please make sure that you have translated the share in both languages then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

Mandinga
    Participant

1) Now yes, thank you very much. But the button to add to cart and the button to return to the shop that appear in the product comparison do not change color …

2) All the Shares I have found are translated. I don’t know if what I mark in the screenshot that I attach will have something to do with it …

10) In the product comparer can I have more sections than Description and Availability?
    Thank you.

Attachments:

Mandinga
    Participant

The issue of strings is now solved, from WPML support they have been deleted and recreated and everything works … One less issue …

Attachments:

Hello,

We are Glad that one of your issues has been resolved.

1) For the buttons on the compare page try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.btns-shop-light .woodmart-compare-col .button {
    }

.return-to-shop .button {
    }

2) For the second issue that you mentioned in the screenshot for the theme options please deactivate all the third party plugins and check back.

If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Mandinga
    Participant

1) It also looks green in various Styles products and in the return shop it also looks green in hover …
    Isn’t there a generic way to change everything that is green to another color?

2) Don’t pay attention to the photo, it was uploaded from when the problem was still not fixed …
    Thanks!

Hello,

1) The generic way is to change from the theme settings. As now you only want to change the color of the add to cart button then you need to use Custom CSS.

So if you want to change from another style then activate that style and provide with the URL of the pages to check it myself and provide you with Custom CSS.

2) You are Most Welcome We are Glad that your most of the Issues are resolved.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Mandinga
    Participant

11) Is it possible to put a background image in a basic slider? I see that there is only the option of background color and images for tablet and mobile, but I do not see the option for photo on desktop …

1) I have put a color in the search engine of the theme options and all the colors have appeared to change, can’t it be changed from there without using code?

https://www.isokisi.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=xtemos_options&tab=general_section

Mandinga
    Participant

1) This issue is also already solved, you can change everything from the magnifying glass by writing color, I have already removed all the CCS code and it works perfectly.

In short, I only have these two points to resolve:

10) In the product comparer can I have more sections than Description and Availability?
    Thank you.

11) Is it possible to put a background image in a basic slider? I see that there is only the option of background color and images for tablet and mobile, but I do not see the option for photo on desktop …

Hello,

We are glad that most of your issues are resolved.

1) You can choose the fields for the compare table from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Compare.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/xHY1Lcy

2) Please try adding the image as a featured image for the slide then it will be displayed as a background image on the desktop.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/q0pWTgq

Best Regards.

Mandinga
    Participant

1) Thank you. I understand that you can compare as many attributes as I have added to the product, right?

2) Ok, thank you!

Hello,

1. Yes, you are right.

2. Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

Best Regards.

Mandinga
    Participant

Hi, could you remind me how to remove the about the brand tab from the products?

And another thing, I can’t find how to create a new support ticket in the panel, could you help me please?

Thank you.

Hello,

Please find the instructions on how it is configured/ disabled here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/how-to-setup-brands/

And you can create new topics by opening your forum account and clicking my account link.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Filter by brand with logo’ is closed to new replies.