Home Forums WoodMart support forum FILTER DISAPEAR

FILTER DISAPEAR

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

tvojsplet
    Participant

Hi, i have some issues with filter. When i insert sku number (4 digits) in search box the filters disapear from sidebar. If i search with words every thing is ok.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Could you please provide us an instruction how to reproduce the issue on your side?

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

tvojsplet
    Participant

Hi, i have to say it is very very nice theme. If you check on page http://www.wowbaby.si and typ in 191 and press enter the search result appears but filter on left sidebar disapear (img1.jpg). But if you type for example “HLA” and press enter the search results appera and filter is also visible on left sidebar. (img2.jpg)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin and FTP access so we can login and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

tvojsplet
    Participant

In private content is access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we found some issue in our theme. It may take some time to investigate it. We will back to you tomorrow.

tvojsplet
    Participant

ok, thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we as we can see, WooCommerce widgets don’t take into account our SKU database query. To fix this you will need to edit a few files:

1. First one – wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/widgets/class-wc-widget-price-filter.php

change this code

if ( $search = WC_Query::get_main_search_query_sql() ) {
    	$sql .= ' AND ' . $search;
    }

to this one

$search_ids = array();

// search for variations with a matching sku and return the parent.
    	$sku_to_parent_id = $wpdb->get_col( $wpdb->prepare( "SELECT p.post_parent as post_id FROM {$wpdb->posts} as p join {$wpdb->postmeta} pm on p.ID = pm.post_id and pm.meta_key='_sku' and pm.meta_value LIKE '%%%s%%' where p.post_parent <> 0 group by p.post_parent", wc_clean( $_GET['s'] ) ) );

//Search for a regular product that matches the sku.
    	$sku_to_id = $wpdb->get_col( $wpdb->prepare( "SELECT post_id FROM {$wpdb->postmeta} WHERE meta_key='_sku' AND meta_value LIKE '%%%s%%';", wc_clean( $_GET['s'] ) ) );

$search_ids = array_merge( $search_ids, $sku_to_id, $sku_to_parent_id );

$search_ids = array_filter( array_map( 'absint', $search_ids ) );

$sql .= " AND " . $search;

if ( sizeof( $search_ids ) > 0 ) {
    		$sql = str_replace( '))', ") OR ({$wpdb->posts}.ID IN (" . implode( ',', $search_ids ) . ")))", $sql );
    	}

}

2. In this file woodmart/inc/widgets/class-widget-layered-nav.php

replace this

$query['where'] .= ' AND ' . $search;
    }

with this part

$search_ids = array();

// search for variations with a matching sku and return the parent.
        $sku_to_parent_id = $wpdb->get_col( $wpdb->prepare( "SELECT p.post_parent as post_id FROM {$wpdb->posts} as p join {$wpdb->postmeta} pm on p.ID = pm.post_id and pm.meta_key='_sku' and pm.meta_value LIKE '%%%s%%' where p.post_parent <> 0 group by p.post_parent", wc_clean( $_GET['s'] ) ) );

//Search for a regular product that matches the sku.
        $sku_to_id = $wpdb->get_col( $wpdb->prepare( "SELECT post_id FROM {$wpdb->postmeta} WHERE meta_key='_sku' AND meta_value LIKE '%%%s%%';", wc_clean( $_GET['s'] ) ) );

$search_ids = array_merge( $search_ids, $sku_to_id, $sku_to_parent_id );

$search_ids = array_filter( array_map( 'absint', $search_ids ) );

$query['where'] .= ' AND ' . $search;

if ( sizeof( $search_ids ) > 0 ) {
            $query['where'] = str_replace( '))', ") OR ({$wpdb->posts}.ID IN (" . implode( ',', $search_ids ) . ")))", $query['where'] );
        }

}

Kind Regards

tvojsplet
    Participant

Thanks that work. I have one question. When i update woocommerce will i have to do the same?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you will need to update the WooCommerce file only. We will fix it in our theme filters. We will try to find some better workaround in the future.

tvojsplet
    Participant

ok thanks for info and fast response.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)