Home Forums Basel support forum Filter Product

Filter Product

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Roberto
    Participant

Good morning I would need help with the product filters.

In particular I would like browsing in the product categories, the filters that imposed by widgets are only two:

Color, Material

I tried to delete from the widgets all the other filters as filtered by price, and sort by, but I still see the widgets while browsing.

How can I solve this problem?

https://antoninodelfino.it/categoria-prodotto/uomo/scarpe-uomo/

thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Add the following code snippet to the functions.php file in your child theme to remove default sorting and price filters

add_filter( 'basel_use_custom_price_widget', '__return_false', 10 );
    add_filter( 'basel_use_custom_order_widget', '__return_false', 10 );

Regards

Roberto
    Participant

I created the child theme folder, and I renamed my theme folder that I had called basel3-9 in basel, but for some reason the theme no longer works, I can not activate it again, nor does the child theme seem to work. Please help me, I would not want to lose all the changes and the work done so far.

Roberto
    Participant

When I try to reactivate your theme, I am returned to this page that I attach to you. Please help me to restore the theme as before the change and the creation of the child theme, if you can or if I was wrong to create the child theme help me to create it correctly. thank you very much for your patience

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Roberto
    Participant

When I resumed the basel 3.9 theme, I left the child theme folder in the theme folder, but I did not see any changes in the filters, I also disabled the siteground hosting service cache function to check the filters’ functioning, but without results. can you check if I modified the functions.php file correctly?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The code is added correctly but you need to activate the child theme in Appearance -> Themes.

Roberto
    Participant

Good evening I have activated your child theme, but I noticed a huge slowdown in the site, for this reason deactivated and deleted, and reactivated the complete theme, updated the woocommerce plugin to the latest version, but the product and site miniatures have disappeared is very slow. can you re-establish my theme so you can continue the work? thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just checked your shop page and see that images are there and there are no any issues with them.

As for the website speed, could you please test how it works with default WordPress theme comparing to Basel?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)