Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filters not displaying

Filters not displaying

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

accounts-1846
    Participant

Hi, i have created a website on Astra later I installed woodmart theme on it . The website contains 500+ products and 50+ categories. After installing the theme the sidebar filters are not displaying, can you please guide me on how I can add or create filters in the sidebar to be shown on the categories and shop page?
    Thanks

accounts-1846
    Participant

It is currently looking like this , i want to show them like in demos , sidebar and products in one row and 2 columns . stucked here, can you please help , what i am doing wrong. Thanks
    Attached screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about this.

We have confirmed from the Test Site, there isn’t such an issue happening. Here is the Test Site Shop page URL: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/shop/

There might be some third party Plugin conflict on your Site.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our Theme and then check back your issue again?

If it gets resolved then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin was causing the conflict.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Further, the Shop or Category page Widgets are added under the Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets > Shop page Widget Area.

You can read more about Widgets and Sidebars here on the Theme Documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)