Home Forums WoodMart support forum filters sidebar

filters sidebar

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

jonylif
    Participant

Hi, how do i put the shop filters to the sidebar like this https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/?opt=hidden_sidebar
    I don’t see any option for that

Hello,

You can add these filters by means of the filter widgets in Appearance > Widgets.

Please check our documentation here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

jonylif
    Participant

I did it but it doesn’t work, when i click show sidebar all the page is darker and nothing appears

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

jonylif
    Participant

Admin access in on private content

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme and then update all the plugins in the Appearance > Installed plugins.

Let us know if the problem presists.

Best Regards

jonylif
    Participant

It’s all update to the latest version now, and it still doesn’t work

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

jonylif
    Participant

I confirm it

Hello,

I have deactivated the child theme and it works properly. In addition, you did not disable Utiliza la tabla de búsqueda de atributos del producto para filtrar el catálogo in Woocommerce > Settings.

Most likely the customization of the child theme caused the problem.

Best Regards

jonylif
    Participant

If you mean that option that i attach here it is desactivated and it still doesn’t work. So what is causing the error? In the child theme i only has some css code, can you tell me if there is any code that is causing the problem there?

Attachments:

Hello,

When I deactivate the child theme, I see it works: https://gyazo.com/daf97c41936f9cabb689db0724e22c17

Best Regards

jonylif
    Participant

ok but what might be the problem with the child theme? a css code that i put there?

Hello,

Most likely the problem is caused by code in functions.php. You can move all the code and save it separately and check, then insert the code snippet by snippet to detect what causes the problem.

Best Regards

jonylif
    Participant

This is the only code that it is in the functions.php, but i didn’t put it. Do i need to remove it?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please switch to the parent theme and check.

It works on the parent theme. Most likely some part of the customization is not correct. Our support does not cover the investigation and fixing the customization code.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)