Home Forums WoodMart support forum Font Awesome Icons not showing

Font Awesome Icons not showing

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

avelin123
    Participant

Hi, there are some font awesome icons that (i) are SOMETIMES not showing up (some dokan icons like the “Dashboard” icon for Vendors in Dokan), and (ii) some that are not showing up ever.

We have gone to Theme Settings -> Performance -> CSS -> Font Awesome library and set it as Always Use.

Please let us know how to fix this? Thank you.

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the website and vendor page login to access the vendor dashboard to check the issue myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

avelin123
    Participant

Sure. Please see private content. Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and saved the settings to load a font-awesome library and the icons are displayed.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/f2zVJj1

Please clear cache and check back.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

avelin123
    Participant

Hello, I cleared the cache and used a different browser to test but it’s still not working for me. With regard to the “Boxes” section, you can click on Add Box and add any random box to test. There are supposed to be 2 icons there, one a pencil and one a trashcan. The dashboard arrow is also showing up as a square. I have also added a screenshot of what is showing up when we are using our previous theme.

Can you let us know what changes you made to the site, and also how to fix it given the issue is still there?

Thank you very much.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website again.

Actually the issue is that most of the icons used from the Fontawesome 5 that’s why they are not visible. Our theme supports only a set of font awesome icons.

So if you want to use all the icons then you need to import the library manually or by using any third party plugin.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

avelin123
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for following up on this. Can you please let me know how I can “import the library manually”?

Some of the icons used are default Dokan icons and given that the theme should be compatible with Dokan, maybe your team could also consider adding the icons in the next update by default.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.dokan-dashboard-wrap .fa {
      font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Free';
      font-weight: 900;
    }

avelin123
    Participant

Hi, thanks a lot. It seems to be working now!

We also saw that someone from Xtemos logged in to our site and installed the plugin “WP File Manager”. Can you please let us know specifically what this was for and what was downloaded from our site?

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Nobody installed this plugin from our team. We never use it at all.

avelin123
    Participant

Hello, although the Dashboard Icon is working now, all the icons on the default Dokan “Social Profiles” page are not working. See screenshot….

In addition, see the temporary user log in the link.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us your admin access so we can check.

avelin123
    Participant

Here is the access.

Did you have a look at the private content we send over in our previous response?

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings

.dokan-dashboard-wrap .fa-facebook-square,
    .dokan-dashboard-wrap .fa-google,
    .dokan-dashboard-wrap .fa-twitter-square,
    .dokan-dashboard-wrap .fa-pinterest-square,
    .dokan-dashboard-wrap .fa-linkedin-square,
    .dokan-dashboard-wrap .fa-youtube-square,
    .dokan-dashboard-wrap .fa-instagram,
    .dokan-dashboard-wrap .fa-flickr {
        font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Brands';
        font-weight: 400;
    }
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)