Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer bottom border not visible on frontend

Footer bottom border not visible on frontend

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I made my footer with WPBakery and HTML Block. I’ve defined a bottom border for the row above the last row, but this 1px border doesn’t appear anymore. Why?

Thanks
    Simon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check how these border options work with the default wordpress theme. Just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

It’s not possible to check with another theme because HTML Blocks are from Woodmart and I use only Woodmart widgets, therefore your request is impossible.

I gave you acces to staging, please check.

Thanks
    Simon

Hello,

I have assigned a Custom class to the row “bor”.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.vc_row.wpb_row.vc_row-fluid.bor {
    border-top: 1px solid #fff;
    }

This will add border to the row.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Why do I need a custom class? Why it doesn’t work simply by its setting in WPBakery?

Hello,

The issue is caused by the background gradient you added to the row background. And this is the default functionality of WPB that the border doesn’t work when background gradient is added.

Please try removing the background gradient or try adding the border using CSS as I mentioned in my previous reply.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please check the staging. I tried what you said about the Custom CSS and Custom Class but it doesn’t work

Hello,

Please clear cache and check back now the border is added using the CSS i provided.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I cleared browser & wprocket cache but the border doesn’t appear.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have re-added the border on your website. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/fd604330369bafe657c84e51ab024c85

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please explain HOW did you “re-added the border”, I need to understand please!

I see in your screenshot that you added the broder in the English version of the website while the default language of my website is French. Therefore, I don’t see your change and the change you did in English version is now gone because I’ve updated the French version (English version changes disappear then).

Please show me HOW you make your change in the FRENCH version
    Thanks

Hello,

If the CSS is not working for you then try adding an empty row and add border to it as I did in the english version of the HTML Block.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please close this ticket, I’ll create a new one. Thanks

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Footer bottom border not visible on frontend’ is closed to new replies.