Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer font etc.

Footer font etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Adriano Faria
    Participant

Hi I have a few problems that I can’t solve.
    A couple are theme related others not quite I admit. Please check images bellow.
    1- space between form and text bellow, I wish to decrease that space for all platforms. If you could please change the English one I would take care to to the pages in other languages (not theme related, I know you are not supposed to do this)
    2-Font on copyright. In some browsers (not all it seems) the font is incorrect. it should follow the same as in the rest of the footer (theme related).
    3-I really would like to add a smooth fade over effect here (this is a standard menu) , could you please tell me where should I put the code? the filename and position if possible? (not theme related)
    4- These images of products – page “mats” are cropped. Up until a couple of days ago they weren’t. I have no idea how it happened , if you could please fix the English one I would try to copy the solution into the other languages if you specify what was done.

I would appreciate your help despite the fact that the theme is not updated. As I have expressed here before, I can’t take the chance to update now just a few days before launch.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Please provide the site URL, page URL with the problem, and screen for every case.

As for the copyright, you can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

3. I am afraid it is not possible with CSS. By default, WoodMart does not have the option.

4. You can disable the cropping in Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product Image. https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/image-size-and-content-alignment-in-a-product-grid/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Adriano Faria
    Participant

Thank you. Please take a look at the images.
    The font on the copyright is different from the one on the word “Scooternaut”. In Firefox seems worse than Safari strangely enough.

In the product gallery page, the mats are cropped, but they weren’t just a few days before and I don’t remember touching anything related to that. I have added an image of the product page where you can see the picture uncropped just like it used to be on the product gallery.

The transition effect on the footer can obviously be done. You even have it right here in your site. My newbie problem is, although I have the code, I don’t know where to put it. And I just don’t have the time to research more. If you could just name me the file I have to add the transition effect and the section I would appreciate it.

These are the only issues stopping me from launch. So I would appreciate you could help.

Thank you again.

Adriano Faria
    Participant

Please delete the images I uploaded and aren’t blurred. I can’t seem to be able to. Thank you.

Hello,

We have deleted it. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Adriano Faria
    Participant

Thank you. I appreciate it.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Footer font etc.’ is closed to new replies.