Home Forums WoodMart support forum For all the main menu and sub-menu i want to not change the color on hover

For all the main menu and sub-menu i want to not change the color on hover

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

4putrat
    Participant

Hi,

I need that the color doesnt change on hover at all the menu (included and submenu)

best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we have visited your Site, the Colors are not changing on Hover.

Please check out the following GIF in this regard: https://www.veed.io/view/44866d3f-15fd-4253-a02b-2e7401824528

There might be some Cache issue on your end. Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

4putrat
    Participant

Hi,

please can you check now because it was without the custom css that I have used,

best regards

Hello,

As far as we are seeing now, only two Parent Menu Items on your Main Menu are showing with color change. All the other Menu Items are appearing with the same Color on Hover too. Regarding the Sub-Items they are all not showing any Color change on Hover, they are just showing underline on Hover.

So, for the 2 Parent Menu Items that we mentioned you can try out the following Custom CSS and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.menu-kryesore-kuqe {
        color: #3d3d3d !important;
    }

.menu-kryesore-kuqe:hover {
        color: #3d3d3d !important;
    }

Best Regards

4putrat
    Participant

Hi,

they are 4 parent menu(the last 4 parent menu) and I don’t need to change that color, I need that on hover take their current color,

best regards

Hello,

Among the last 4 Parent Menu Items on your Site, for the first two, the same CSS will be applied that we sent you earlier. You just need to change the Color in that. So, for the first 2 among the last 4 Parent Items, the revised Custom CSS would be like this:

.menu-kryesore-kuqe a {
        color: #ba1051 !important;
    }
    .menu-kryesore-kuqe a:hover {
        color: #ba1051 !important;
    }

For the last 2 Items, the Custom CSS would be like this:

.menu-kryesore-jeshile a {
        color: #62700a !important;
    }
    .menu-kryesore-jeshile a:hover {
        color: #62700a !important;
    }

The location to paste Custom CSS is the same as told earlier.

Best Regards.

4putrat
    Participant

yeah its working

thank you so much

Most Welcome!!!

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘For all the main menu and sub-menu i want to not change the color on hover’ is closed to new replies.