Home Forums WoodMart support forum Found a bug on body of blog pages

Found a bug on body of blog pages

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

On Basel we deactivated the Page title design and it works as we told. On Woodmart if we do that this is the result. It could works great also here, but there is an issue with an overlay.

I’d like to remember you that I gave you an access on the web site if you want to take a look.

Giulio
    Participant

Let me add also that the custom header used there is this and this is the setup.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you want to do the same, go to Theme Settings -> Page title and deactivate it globally.

Giulio
    Participant

We already did it. But doing that we have the issue that you can see in the previous screenshot. Despite the custom header selected haven’t an overlay option active.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to disable header overlap completely since you don’t have this option enabled on Basel website. Header overlap works great when the page title is enabled.

Giulio
    Participant

It is disabled on the custom header that is used on the index blog page. I took a screenshot also of it in my previous post.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but it is not applied to categories pages because you have not set the blog page in WordPress settings. There is no connection between your blog page and blog categories pages while you didn’t specify it in WordPress settings.
    Currently, your categories pages have your global header. So you need to disable header overlap for your global header.

Giulio
    Participant

Thanks to your last explanation, I fixed the issue set the specific custom header as default and setting the manually the other custom header (with the overlay) on each page where it appears. Easy!

It’s a pity that we lost a week on that.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you will have any questions.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Found a bug on body of blog pages’ is closed to new replies.