Home Forums Basel support forum Franchise Sign in Shop icon and search icon near menu check website url

Franchise Sign in Shop icon and search icon near menu check website url

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

1-i want to show my Franchise Sign in Shop icon and search icon example image attached. kindly really need.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to add icons and assign a class, then by means of custom CSS you can fix it either on the slider or on the whole page if you need the help with the CSS code, let me know, we shall provide.

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

yes Dear Support i need 100% help in Css or custom css code kindly do it for me. Kindly Provide me Best options or two options i will check both which look better.

Thanks Kind Regards,
    Abrar

Hello,

Add a row, insert the icons, lin them to URLs assign a class to the row. I will be able to provide the CSS.

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Dear i already provide you credential i dont know about the css class kindly do it for me. i give you design and url also i am sending you again credential.

Hello,

Just add the row icons and likt the to the pages.

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Dear how to make the row icon i did not understand kindly tell me or guide me clear its too much late still dd not finish this issue resolve kindly.
    i never feel this is support i buy lots of themes really disappointed.

Kind Regards,
    Abrar

Hello,

Our theme does not have such an option. I want to help you beyond the support scope. I have suggested a trick. Please create a row, add icons that you want and link them. I will make this row fixed on the page with CSS.

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

confused answer ok kindly just tell me any good plugin name (Social media side scroll) type

please now give hope full answer where i can show social media icons and show or or two text word for login and frequencies.

Thanks.
    Kind Regards,
    Abrar

Hello,

As for the Social media, our theme provides the option to show sticky icons for sharing, please navigate to the Theme Settings > Social Profiles, You will find two tabs: one tab is for Social profiles for sharing, another one is for following.

You will find the option “Sticky social links” Social buttons will be fixed on the screen when you scroll the page.

Your screenshot shows sticky search, Sing in and others. As I told our theme does not have the option.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)