Home Forums WoodMart support forum free shipping bar showing on products excluded by free shipping

free shipping bar showing on products excluded by free shipping

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

roberto-2949
    Participant

As topic, the free shipping bar is always shown on cart or checkout even o products categories excluded by free shipping, how can i disable that?
    many thanks

Hello,

You can achieve your purpose by means of Theme Settings presets https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

This option allows configuring the settings for specific pages or categories.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

roberto-2949
    Participant

many thanks, what configuration have i to do to resolve this issue?

Hello,

You need to create a preset and set the pages where you want to show this or that option.

Have you checked the manual? What configuration have you created? Please provide more details we will check and make suggestions.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

roberto-2949
    Participant

hello, i try to explain better, i use the theme free-shipping advancement bar, wich i had set to 69€ but when i add a product wich is excluded from free shipping, the bar is still shown on cart and sidebar (as seen on image added), the bar should not count products set as no-free shipping.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I am afraid it is not possible to exclude certain products from the free shipping.

The shipping free shipping bar will appear on the shopping cart in any case.

Sorry for the confusion.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)