Home Forums WoodMart support forum Frequently bought together: how disable product/variation link?

Frequently bought together: how disable product/variation link?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

armandas
    Participant

Hello, i need some help please or any idea.

For better SEO, i need to disable or remove the links that are generated by frequently bought together to products / variations on bundle (i have activated it by elementor, on the single product page)

Please, wich archive i need to edit?

Thank you a lot 🙂

Hello,

Can you please tell me which variation links you want to disable and from where? Please share the screenshot of the issue for a better understanding.

Best Regards.

armandas
    Participant

Hello again,

sorry my english, i mean to remove the product link generated by FBT, there is a capture, thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I think you just want to show the product but not clickable or link to the products directly? Do you want to remove the link of these products and only show the products without any click on them?

OR do you want to remove the FBT section complete from the page?

If yes, then please share the page URL so I will give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

armandas
    Participant

Hello again, yes, the first option, i want to show the image and title of product, but without ahref link on html.

Thank you 😉

armandas
    Participant

Yes, that i kwnow, but my question is about how can i create the button or html link, that when clicked, it selects the atribute default or other atribute, like screenshot?

Hello,

Sorry to say it is not possible in Theme Settings to be available for that. It requires customization and beyond our support policy.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)