Home Forums Basel support forum Full width problem

Full width problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

At the present time, I am working on the “Home lingerie”, which I customize with my own stuff.The Theme setting are scaled on “full width”.

When I insert an image (single image) with a precise size in the size field (ex : 444×222), it’s OK.

But even if I write “full”, no way to have it full width.
    Same problem for a slide show created with Master Slider*, which is created with “full width” specification. So strange, because some original items you have placed in the theme are full width…
    How can I insert full width content ? Where is the problem ? I suppose there is something easy I haven’t found yet???

*MUCH easy to handle thas Slider Revolution (I absolutely don’t like).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can try to set your single image size as it’s original full size (For example 1900×850). And you will also should set your row with this image as a “Skretch row and content (no padding)”. You can also set your image as a background for this row, it would the best option to make image full width.

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK; I will try this.
    Thanks for your help !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

So, …for it didn’t work with the first solution, I have placed my images as background rows. (Impossible to find WP manual for these simple functions – incredible !). I have tried several possibilities of options, and the best result I can obtain is not correct.

Problem 1 :
    I work on a 27′ screen. If I use all the width of the screen to show my page, the images that are supposed to be full width don’t reach the right side when I extend the window to the maximum.

Problem 2 :

If I decrease the width of my window, I observe the images are not resized from the middle : they stick the left side.

I wonder if these problems are due to something remaining in the specifications of the theme, of my personalisation or of the dummy content.

You will see the problem in the home page. I give you the access to the site so that you can check.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can find a lot of tutorials about how to work with Visual Composer plugin here https://vc.wpbakery.com/video-tutorials/

Background resizing problems don’t come not from our theme nor from WordPress. It is Visual Composer behaviour. We suggest you set background size for this row to be “Cover” when you add this image.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We suggest you set background size for this row to be “Cover” when you add this image.

Where do I add “cover” ?

Thanks for the informations about Visual Composer. I haven’t thought it could come from this plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can see this field when you edit this row in the Dashboard, right under the place for background image.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK It works. Thanks so much !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Full width problem’ is closed to new replies.