Home Forums WoodMart support forum function code of shopping cart slide in

function code of shopping cart slide in

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Goldenlion
    Participant

Hello,

We are going to use Clerk.io
    They offer AI personalized recommendations and a personalized search page.
    For the recommendations they insert a slider at the category pages. The lay-out works just like it is with Woodmart, because the Woodmart script/code for the add to cart button and shopping cart slide is already running on these pages.
    But they create a whole new search page with results that looks like the lay-out of the Woodmart theme, only thing is that the add to cart buttons and the shopping cart widget won’t work.
    Question: can you provide me the code/script to make that work?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Dennis

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send me a screenshot of the search you mean from that website?

I await your response.

Kind Regards

Goldenlion
    Participant

Hello Luke,

The link is in the Extra information space.
    When you look at the home page, you see some product sliders. Those are the recommendations.
    Also on top of the category page you see a product slider as well.
    But when you do a product search for e.g. Atkins and hit enter you get a search results page built by Clerk.
    On this result page the function of the add to cart button is not working. Also the function of the mini shopping cart is not working, because they are missing the script/code your theme uses.

Best regards,

Dennis

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

Goldenlion
    Participant

Of course!
    See Extra information space…

Goldenlion
    Participant

Note: it is correct that some images are missing. I deleted too much images sizes from the server to gain some space.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

Goldenlion
    Participant

Hello Luke,

You have permission to do so.

If I have to do something, please let me know.

Best regards,

Dennis

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please navigate to Theme Settings -> Performance -> JS -> Advanced scripts controls -> for the “Scripts always load” field set this script: https://take.ms/UO0UI , then go to Performance -> CSS and for the “Styles always load” set this CSS: https://take.ms/pdBoa

Clear the cache and recheck the issue on the search page.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)