Home Forums WoodMart support forum get rid of tags

get rid of tags

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

agabriela86
    Participant

hi, im using a freshly installation with last versions of WP and THEME, its creating the <p></p> tags that affects the height in some blocks, how can I get rid of this. see attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

agabriela86
    Participant

I can’t since I’m working on a LOCAL environment, however I did notice the problem is that wpautop adds 2 empty <p></p> tags in the beginning and end of HTML block that is coming from function woodmart_get_html_block($id) in line do_shortcode( wpautop( $post->post_content ) ) after overwriting the function in child functions.php fixed the issue:

function woodmart_get_html_block($id) {
    	$id = apply_filters( 'wpml_object_id', $id, 'cms_block', true );
    	$post = get_post( $id );
    	$content = '';

if ( ! $post || $post->post_type != 'cms_block' || ! $id ) {
    		return;
    	}

if ( woodmart_is_elementor_installed() && Plugin::$instance->documents->get( $id )->is_built_with_elementor() ) {
    		$content .= woodmart_elementor_get_content_css( $id );
    		$content .= woodmart_elementor_get_content( $id );
    	} else {
    		$shortcodes_custom_css = get_post_meta( $id, '_wpb_shortcodes_custom_css', true );
    		$woodmart_shortcodes_custom_css = get_post_meta( $id, 'woodmart_shortcodes_custom_css', true );

if ( ! empty( $shortcodes_custom_css ) || ! empty( $woodmart_shortcodes_custom_css ) ) {
    			$content .= '<style data-type="vc_shortcodes-custom-css">';
    			if ( ! empty( $shortcodes_custom_css ) ) {
    				$content .= $shortcodes_custom_css;
    			}

if ( ! empty( $woodmart_shortcodes_custom_css ) ) {
    				$content .= $woodmart_shortcodes_custom_css;
    			}
    			$content .= '</style>';
    		}

//$content .= do_shortcode( wpautop( $post->post_content ) );
    		$content .= do_shortcode( ( $post->post_content ) );
    	}

Can you please let me know if this is OK.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The function that you mentioned is needed. So in order to investigate the issue in more detail, we need your website or the content from the HTML Block so I can check on my side what is wrong there.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

agabriela86
    Participant

hi, thanks for your reply, the empty <p></p> tags show up while using WPBakery code in the HTML block content, also I made sure no P tags were generated in the HTML view, will send you all the info to see if you can replicate the issue:

HTML block content:
    [vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text woodmart_inline="no" text_larger="no"]I am text block. Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

I’m attaching some screenshots that are useful.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please navigate to WoodMart -> Patcher and apply the 500743 patch, after that recheck the issue and let me know.

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Kind Regards

agabriela86
    Participant

hi, I just applied the PATCH but still the same.

What I did notice is there were 2 patches available:

I first applied patch 500691 and a alert popped saying 2 .js where going to be modified, and I clicked OK, than I applied the patched made for my issue 500743 but I got the same message from previous patch, I don’t know if patch was suppose to be on same files as other patch or maybe there was a confusion, hope this helps.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clone your website and move it to the staging platform so we can investigate the issue there?

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

agabriela86
    Participant

after updating THEME to 7.3.2 and updating WPbakery it was fixed. Thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘get rid of tags’ is closed to new replies.