Home Forums Basel support forum Global Custom CSS Editor disabled

Global Custom CSS Editor disabled

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Diego Betancourt
    Participant

Hi there. I dont know why but the Global Custom CSS and Global Custom JS Editors are disabled and an JS error is shown in the console. The img disable-custom-css.pgn show the errors. Any help?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme and check. If the problem remains, please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Diego Betancourt
    Participant

Hi Elise, thanks for your answer. I did a backup from the website to a local host and deactivated all plugins that arent related to the theme and only left the Redux Framework but the custom css editor is still disabled. What could be de error? Its essential for us to have this section activated in order to add some css and js code.

Hello,

Do you use the child theme?

Please provide your site admin access and confirm the permit to deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme for the period of checking what may take up to 20 minutes.

Best Regards

Diego Betancourt
    Participant

This message appears in the base custom section: The vendor support plug-in (or extension) is not installed or not activated and therefore, some controls are not displayed properly. Please make sure it is installed and activated.

In the plugins section the redux-vendor-support is not present. Could be this plugin the problem with the css editor?

Thanks…

Hello,

Please provide the page URL and screenshot of the problem.

Best Regards

Diego Betancourt
    Participant

I’ve solved this problem by updating both the theme and the Redux plugin.

Thks.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Global Custom CSS Editor disabled’ is closed to new replies.