Home Forums WoodMart support forum Google Ads Retargeting Tag Product IDs from WooCommerce and Feed not Matching

Google Ads Retargeting Tag Product IDs from WooCommerce and Feed not Matching

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

viribright
    Participant

The ID in the feed is constructed from a fixed prefix (woocommerce_gpf_) and the product ID from WooCommerce itself. This does not match the product ID that comes from woocommerce because of the prefix.
    As far as I can tell you either need to change the IDs in the feed, or in the re-targeting data.
    I’ve been recommended by the feed plugin support to change it in the re-targeting data.
    I was also told by the feed plugin, If I wanted to change the IDs sent by your retargeting data then I’d need to speak with the developers of the plugin/theme that’s sending that.
    Can you please help me with changing this data and let me know exactly where the code needs to be placed since I am new to this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

viribright
    Participant

I backed up my site on my server. How do backup Theme settings export and check the issue on the storefront theme? Remember, I am new to this and need very detailed, image based instructions. Thank you and I’m sorry for any inconvenience.

viribright
    Participant

is this what you were instructing me to export? I have no program to open this file type in order to detect if your theme causes the problem. Please advice.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can contact your hosting provide and ask to create a full backup for you.

This issue seems to be not related to our theme. That is why we ask you to check how it works with default WordPress theme.

viribright
    Participant

Once I get the full backup of my site as well as the Theme settings export how do I check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can go to Appearance -> Themes and switch the theme to Storefront or twenty-twenty.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)