Home Forums WoodMart support forum GTMETRIX score not coming up from F

GTMETRIX score not coming up from F

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

divinedress
    Participant

Hi team,

I chose this theme the Decor one because I tested the demo theme in Gtmetrix and it was showing A score.
    What do I need to do to get mine from F to A please?

I’m using NGINX with Cache enabled, the site loads in under 1s but still have issues.
    Testing on 2 servers
    https://divine-dress.com
    https://pyxage.host

Please advise.

Thank you

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by divinedress.

Hello,

Please read our detailed documentation for help:
    https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Best Regards

divinedress
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve implemented WPRocket and the RocketCDN and I get a B now.
    There are some DOM elements that need fixing. How can I achieve this please?
    https://divine-dress.com

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

loptix
    Participant

Hello, just passing there. If i may interact to give some advices :

1/ You have .js error in the console. Make sure you have no error before attempting performances tests.
    2/ Optimize you images : acutally there is 10 images loading in viewport for 1,162.3 KiB. This is actually really big. Work to do here : optimize the size and use webp compression. Also check lazyloading settings.
    3/ Optimize you .js : The js is actually not combined. You have 40 .js files requests : could be reduced to just 1 with combine.
    4/ I see also 63 requests from Third-party for 1,888.2 KiB data download this looks to me crazy and for sure gonna make your website slow (personnal thought).

Hope it helps !

Best regards.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by loptix.
    Attachments:

loptix
    Participant

Hey sorry you can ignore number#4 as you use CDN! my bad (talking too fast) 🙂

divinedress
    Participant

Hi there,

1/ I’m sorry but I use your theme, can you please advise how to fix the js errors?
    2/ All images are webp and lazy load is enabled
    4/ How can I identify where the requests come from?

Please help me understand this better, if you require any login details let me know.

Thanks!

loptix
    Participant

Hey to clarify im just a Woodmart user a you, just here to help.

I checked your website with google chrome dev tool, and this is only my personnal thoughts to help you about optimisation.

Sorry for missunderstanding so.

But i can still help with advice and WITHOUT the need of your credentials (of course!!!) if you need.

Just use google chrome, open your website > Right click > Inspect > here you have many tools already.

See screenshot.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by loptix.
    Attachments:

divinedress
    Participant

ok @loptix, I’ve enabled js minify now and combined but in wprocket, if you combine js you can’t delay js loading and now the gtmetrix score decreased to b or c sometimes.

I don’t see the errors anymore…

What do you think I shall do next pls?

loptix
    Participant

If you minify + combine + deffer (Wp rocket settings screenshot) that is already good point!

But I actually do not see the change (screenshot), clear cache maybe?

Report Update :

1/It seems that your images from your slider are not lazy loaded, I dont really know if you can fix that actually, but google assign this as a problem (screenshot). Try to take a look at that. Personnaly i use lazy loading from WP Rocket, and it works great (didnt tried from woodmart).

2/ OPTIMISE the size of your images (especially in the Slider). They are really taking too much space! Even it is webp it is still too big. I give you exemple of 1 of my page : I have +20 images just taking 300kB ressources.

In fact this is the biggest problem of the page, as it is blocking the viewport rendering.

Correct this + js and you’ll get A, pretty confident about that.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The number of DOM elements is generated in the process of content building. All Elementor page builder elements are DOM elements. If you want to reduce DOM elements you will have to reduce the content: widgets, products, menu items, and others.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)