Home Forums Basel support forum H2 on each product page

H2 on each product page

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi there, I would like to delete this row. How can I do it? Thanks a lot.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to enable Hide tabs headings option in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Regards

Giulio
    Participant

It works great. Thank you! Is there a way to change the heading also for the “shopping cart”? It is not important for the SEO.

Hello,

How do you want to change Shopping cart heading? Do you want to remove or change styles, provide more details?

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

I like how it appear, so I do not would to change the CSS. But I would to remove the H3 on this field. Is it possible?

Hello,

It is not possible to delete it only in one page. Deleting on the shopping cart would lead to hiding on other pages as well. Deactivate the page title in the page options https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/options-for-pages-2/

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Mmm… I can’t disable in this way the heading on “shopping cart”. Please take a look to the screenshot. The heading is on the cart slider.

Giulio
    Participant

Here it is.

Hello,

Here is the option. https://gyazo.com/4d48035ad786eabb6a3ed86b2f67e505

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

The image is blurred.

Hello,

Which image is blurred? Page title image? You just need to upload bigger images.

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

I saw the video, but you’re referring about a normal page. I’m talking about the SHOPPING CART widget that it opens automatically after that a customer add something to the cart. Is it clear now? I sent you a screenshot in my last message.

Hello,

Please add the code to the Theme setting > Custom CSS > Global

body .cart-widget-side .widget-heading .widget-title {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Mh, it not works. The H3 is still there.

Hello,

Clean your browser cache https://gyazo.com/31553ce425e042d5886e11afc124dd29 or clarify which title do you want to remove on the screenshot full screen.

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Oh sorry, I did not clean my cache. Thank you, but it is not the result that I would like to have. We like the title SHOPPING CART, but we do not like that this title is marked by a H3. So I would like to keep the title SHOPPING CART, but without the H3 headings. That in my opinion is negative for SEO.

Hello,

Look through the whole correspondence: one screen shows h2, next h3 each time new heading. Send the page URL and screen what you want to delete.

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Mh, LOL! You are watching the first screenshot, that was related to another issue (that you already help me to fixed). Now I’m referring to another screenshot (please take a look to the private content).

We would like to remove the H3, but keeping the text “SHOPPING CART” inside the widget. The way that you suggested me previously deletes also the text. We’re searching a way to delete just the heading H3. Is it clear now? Thanks!

Hello,

We cannot remove H3 and leave the text at the same time. It is not possible with CSS. Moreover, the title must be wrapped into H tag.

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

In that case I suggest to change it with the next update, because it is not necessarily for the SEO. Thanks!

Hello,

We do not change anything in Woocommerce. You can visit Woocommerce support forum and request the changes you need.

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Hi Elise, it is not a code by WooCommerce, but a code of your theme. Why are you referring about the WC support? The “shopping cart” title is made bu you, not by WooCommerce. Same thing for the H3 that contains the text “shopping cart”. So why “WooCommerce support”? I do not understand.

Hello,

We cannot remove H3 and leave the text at the same time. It is not possible with CSS.

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Is it possible with a child theme or a php snippet? We can do both things.

Hello,

You are free to modify the theme files as you need, however, our support would not be provided for fixing any problem caused by customization. Make the full backup of the site and try. The developer should know how it should be modified.

Best Regards

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)