Home Forums Basel support forum Header and footer font wouldn't change & Pixelated logo

Header and footer font wouldn't change & Pixelated logo

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

trrcia
    Participant

Hi,

I’m faced with a couple of issues, the first one has only happened recently:

1) Font for both header and footer wouldn’t change no matter what font I tried. At the moment I use Rubik, Montserrat, and Khula. However, from the screenshot, you can see that it looks like Arial rather than any of the fonts I mentioned. I have updated the theme to Version 2.10 but the problem did not go away.

2) My logo looks very pixelated with ragged edges, and it’s not because of the file I chose (screenshot of the site and the logo file attached).

3) Same goes with the ‘Scroll to Top’ button on my site. Edges are very rough and do not blend in with the background. Is there a way to customize that button?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. We see that this font is not loaded at all. And there is some problem with Redux Framework plugin. Try to update it to the latest version and disable all additional plugins to see what is wrong.

2. There is no any issue with your logo and it looks perfectly on our screen. If you want to make it look even better you to create it in a vector format and upload as SVG image.

3. You can change the button color with this CSS snippet. Add it to the Custom CSS

.scrollToTop {
        border:none;
      background-color: #efefef;

}

Regards

trrcia
    Participant

Hello,

I’m very sorry for the late reply. And, thank you so much for your input 🙂

I have managed to follow your instruction for #3 and #2 and it worked perfectly.

However, for #1, I tried deactivating and reactivating every plugin, including Redux Framework and WooCommerce, but to no avail. Arial font on both header and footer remains.

I’m not quite sure what to do now, is it possible that you take a look at my site? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we can’t login with this date. Please, check it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

And we need your FTP access also.

trrcia
    Participant

I have provided the info as requested. Please check the Private Content section.

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but we can’t edit any files because of permissions issue. Please, check it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Fonts issue may be caused by permissions issue also. Here is a discussion that may help you https://github.com/reduxframework/redux-framework/issues/571

trrcia
    Participant

Which file were you trying to edit? I’m not quite a web developer, but I’m trying to build this site myself. So, the terms used in that forum you suggested are quite foreign to me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, any file in wp-content folder. And that is why Redux Framework doesn’t work too. You can ask your server administrators for help in this files permissions issue.

trrcia
    Participant

Thank you! 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Header and footer font wouldn't change & Pixelated logo’ is closed to new replies.