Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header bottom mobile show disable on scrool

Header bottom mobile show disable on scrool

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

makexpertmodsrl
    Participant

Hello, how do I make my bottom header on sticky appear only for the desktop and not for the mobile version? At the moment, I have both main header and bottom header activated as sticky…and I don’t want the bottom header to appear on the mobile, only the main header on the mobile, and both on the desktop.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, you need to disable the sticky for the Bottom header for mobiles via the settings of the header, or rather navigate to WoodMart -> Header builder -> Mobile -> configure the “Header bottom” and turn off the sticky functionality.

https://monosnap.com/file/TwhYrg00DB6TY1O1upMKYUUnbEiaw4

Kind Regards

makexpertmodsrl
    Participant

I did this but, after that, the header bottom sticky does not appear on my desktop…..I only want it to not appear on my mobile.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok. In this case, please use the below code, paste it into the “Mobile CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.whb-header-bottom {
    	display: none;
    }

If you still have further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’d be happy to talk through them with you.

Kind Regards

makexpertmodsrl
    Participant

thank you very much :))) ticket close

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that the issue is resolved.

if you’re having trouble of any kind issue, please let me know. I’ll do everything I can to help.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Header bottom mobile show disable on scrool’ is closed to new replies.