Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header builder and Footer settings for child themes.

Header builder and Footer settings for child themes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ahmad2020
    Participant

Hi,

I’m creating multiple child themes and each child has a different setup for the header and footer.
    My question is, how can I save the selected header (from the header builder) for each child theme?
    Also with the footer, as I notice that to change the footer, we need to do so in the cusomizer. so how can I add footers for each child?

wither by using functions.php, or overriding the files, your support is appreciated.

thanks

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Perhaps you mean something different saying multiple child themes

You can create as many headers as you need and set them for the different pages: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/set-different-header-specific-page/

You do not need multisite or child themes for this purpose.

It is not possible to have more than one child theme on one WP installation.

Best Regards

ahmad2020
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

got it for the theme’s header.

What about the footer? I need a separate (custom) footer for each page.

thanks.

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to set different footers for different pages. If your site is based on Elementor and you have Elementor Pro, you can implement it with Elementor Pro.

Please note, if your site is on WP bakery page builder, you cannot just switch to Elementor, you will have to recreate the site from scratch.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)