Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Builder isn't loading?

Header Builder isn't loading?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ashley.lloyd
    Participant

Hello there

We’ve created a staging website so we can redevelop our website and push it to live when ready.

Whilst taking a look through the header builder, it doesn’t appear to be working on our install? I’ve attached a screenshot of our admin panel to show what I mean.

I’m not quite sure why it’s doing this but more than happy to share login credentials or something to take a look.

Many thanks

Ashley

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

ashley.lloyd
    Participant

Hello Elise

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have deactivated all plugins and reactivated them one by one, it would appear the conflict is with WP Amazon Lister. Is there anyway for this to be resolved or looked into as to why it’s causing the header builder to crash?

It’s quite a vital plugin for our website and seems odd that the plugin is causing the loading issue with the header builder.

Thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately, this plugin is not compatible with our Header builder. You can contact the plugin support, or you can disable the plugin for the while you work with the Header builder and then activate again.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)