Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header button color bug 7.3 beta

Header button color bug 7.3 beta

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Zakky
    Participant

Found a bug that if you change the color of the Header Button in the Header Builder settings, it changes automatically for the mobile version too and vice versa. Thus, it is impossible to set two different colors for mobile and desktop versions.

Hello,

This is not a bug it works this way, There are other features that are inherited in mobile while configured on desktop. Please provide the site URL. we will give custom CSS.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Zakky
    Participant

Sure, thank you !
    Provided

Hello,

I do not see any buttons in the header: https://gyazo.com/54031f44d35ec1d9c218ce2f8d046a97

Could you kindly provide the screen of what you want to change?

Best Regards

Zakky
    Participant

Sorry, i mean Header bottom not Header button. If i change Background color for Desktop Header bottom it changes for the mobile version, too
    Look at your screenshot above, where the search bar – blue background, and should be white in the mobile version and blue in the desktop version, because in the desktop version blue color highlights the menu and in the mobile version it is not necessary, because there is only the search bar.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Tablet/Mobile – as per your needs:

body .whb-header-bottom {
        background-color: white!important;
    }

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)