Home Forums Basel support forum Header help

Header help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

faliqzul
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to achieve header like how https://www.everlane.com/ does it. Especially when the header is transparent, but when you hover it, it goes white.

Need some guide on how to do it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

You can choose this kind of header layout in Theme Settings -> Header -> Header layout. Unfortunately, there are no hover effects for headers in our theme.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

faliqzul
    Participant

Also, there’s one more thing to note, when I set transparent to my header, my Top Bar will also go transparent. I think Top Bar should have its own transparency status.

I am trying to achieve how Everlane does it. Is this possible with customization ? and could you supply the script for that ?

I am currently using the Base demo with child theme, and have yet to do anything.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us a link to your website so we can see the problem live?

faliqzul
    Participant

Sorry for the delay. Here it is, http://khayen.com/

I imported the base demo, and wanted to try to do a header like Everlane. The top bar went missing when I changed my header to transparent. However it works fine on every other pages, only for home.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.topbar-wrapp {
        z-index: 111;
    }

faliqzul
    Participant

Nice, top bar works.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Header help’ is closed to new replies.