Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header on checkout

Header on checkout

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

chipsow
    Participant

Hi,

i have a problem with the header on the checkout page. It seems like a margin problem – the top bar (an partially the main header) are out of screen. See attachment. The problem is present only on the checkout page, with the same header as the rest of the website.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Denis

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. Please Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS file.

Disable server caching, deactivate cache plugin, clear browser cache and check back.

If the problem continues then please provide with admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

chipsow
    Participant

Hi again,

i also have problems with the promo popup. It does not show the HTML block content if the “popup delay” time is higher that approx 770 milisecs (or 800 to be sure). Also the “user scroll” trigger does not work, at least when 1000px parameter is set.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme.

Then Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS file.

Disable server caching, deactivate cache plugin, clear browser cache and check back.

Best Regards.

chipsow
    Participant

I don’t know if you have received my private message from earlier today – i did what you asked (disabled server cache and cache plugin, cleared the browser cache and tried again) and i’ve also sent you the admin access information.

Hello,

Unfortunately, I haven’t received the login credentials. Please make sure that you attached the login credentials properly to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

chipsow
    Participant

Admin credentials.

Hello,

I have logged in to your website and it seems that you are using a third party plugin that provides login details. So when I tried deactivating all the third party plugins to debug the website then an error occurred. Please provide with the full admin panel login details from the WordPress dashboard to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

chipsow
    Participant

Private

Hello,

I have fixed the issue on your website and the checkout page is working absolutely fine on my end.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/mqGqQLk

Please disable server caching, deactivate cache plugin, clear browser cache and check back.

Best Regards.

chipsow
    Participant

What was the cause of the issue, was something on my end?
    The margin between the logo and menu bar is too thin, although the checkout header is a copy of the default one, so it should be the same.

Hello,

1) It was the CSS problem in your case that’s why it was behaving like that.

2) For the margins please provide with some relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

chipsow
    Participant

I’m sending you the screenshot in the private area. I’m referring to the margin between the logo and the menu. These two are technically different headers, but basically the same, since the checkout’s header is a copy of the default one.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have fixed the issue on your website now the margin between the logo and navigation is equal with the other pages header. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Bjtp06r

Best Regards.

chipsow
    Participant

Thank you for your help, i appreciate it very much!

Most Welcome :-)

If you do not mind, can you please leave 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Header on checkout’ is closed to new replies.