Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header sometimes gone

Header sometimes gone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, sometimes when I check the site on desktop I see the header being gone in the shop page and in the main page, im trying to troubleshoot this and when i disable WP rocket the problem solved, but what i can do to bypass this ? i need this plugin, what files controls the header ? please send me all the .css files that associated with the header.
    Im sending you screenshot of the problem and link to my site.
    Best regards.

Hello,

Please check this manual to configure the site correctly with the WP Rocket: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

If the problem remains, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

henalon123
    Participant

Hi Elise, we tried optimize the site like in the guide link you sent here but the site became slower, I use the File Optimization > Optimize CSS Delivery > Remove Unused CSS, and the only problem i see with that feature is the header missing in shop page and main page, so I can whitelist the .css header files and overcome this issue, because the Remove Unused CSS really does the trick on my site and make it very fast and not hurting the UX.
    So Please let me know the Header CSS files so I will whitelist them from this feature.
    Waiting for your response,
    Best regards.

loptix
    Participant

Hello, may I ask you if the Remove Unused CSS is working as well for logged in users? I noticed this problem and that is why i decided to keep it off actually.

For your problem did you tried to exclude one of those files? (screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

henalon123
    Participant

For logged in users its working perfectly, I forgot to mention, the problem of the missing header happened only when I open the site on incognito mode on desktop.
    and no I didnt tried to exclude those css, waiting for woodmart support to give me the file list.
    Best regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to go to Theme Settings -> Performance and disable the option “Mobile DOM optimization (experimental)”. Clear the cache and test how it works.

Kind Regards

Beachboy
    Participant

Hello everybody,
    disabling mobile DOM optimization solved the issue? I have the same problem, but ONLY at the Home page and desktop version…
    Thanks for the reply!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)