Could you please let me know why my headers are not showing on all other pages properly?
I have attached some screenshots for reference.
My home + product pages are fine. However, every other pages won’t show it/it overlaps for some reason onto the page.
I have compared pages and everything seems to be set-up correctly?
Also i have a couple of other questions:
1. For the mobile app, where do i find the shop/wish list/account/etc menu that’s stuck to screen? I can only find the headers/side bar categories etc – see mobile screenshots for referring to this too.
2. Why do my logos keep stretching when the correct size logo is used? I have used smaller, correct & even larger to see if it will combat it but it wont.
3. For the menu decor sliders, the numbers won’t stay at the bottom on the slider, they keep jumping up. they seem to be okay on a desktop, but then hide behind the photographs. I have bottom centre alignment.
4. The images for the decor slide (homepage) will not reduce in size, no matter how small i make it. How can i edit this?
4. Brands – if i had the description of the brand in the attributes section, will this show on the product page?
5. Brands – the original brands you listed had an html block 128 (or 285… can’t remember off of the top of my head), however, i could never locate this html block to see what it actually does.
You must be logged in
to view attached files.